Knights of Anime

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New updates & for those who don't understand.

Mun
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

New updates & for those who don't understand. Empty New updates & for those who don't understand.

Post  Mun Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:13 am

Ok, Ying has just added a new logo which I quite like. But It'll be temporary since there is someone attempting at making one right now. (Everyone give some reputation to Ying if you like it.)

Ying also added a reputation system into the forum, which I also edited it so that you can give someone reputation in any part of the forum.

The reputation basically works like this, the more popular you are on the forum the more reputation points you get. But you also can have negative reputation points, if your reputation is under 0 it clearly means people are starting to dislike you.

And at the end of each year, the one with the highest reputation points gets a trophy icon just under their avatar as the most popular member. (Members can only win the trophy once.)

How does it work? Everytime someone posts something you find funny or like then you give him a reputation point, if he posts something you don't enjoy at all you give him a negative point.
    (This is only compulsory, you don't have to give reputation points.)

Also, I am now allowing comments on the Announcement category but only the latest announcement will be unlocked, the old ones will be locked.
    ying
    ying
    Anime Guru

New updates & for those who don't understand. Empty Re: New updates & for those who don't understand.

Post  ying Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:16 am

Thanks for clearing it up i was so confused with what ying said....
    Mun
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

New updates & for those who don't understand. Empty Re: New updates & for those who don't understand.

Post  Mun Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 am

ying wrote:Thanks for clearing it up i was so confused with what ying said....

Ying, I was editing the announcements and locked everything.
    And people don't like reading locked threads.
    So I re-outlined everything since they logo might be only temporary and I changed the reputation system.
    ying
    ying
    Anime Guru

Post  ying Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 am

i see i think so that means you fixed my mistakes <3
    Sfinge
    Sfinge
    Anime Guru

Post  Sfinge Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:52 am

Everything looks great the reputation system sounds nice good work Smile
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:04 am

the new logo looks pretty good, and about the reputation... nice Smile
    start giving me them!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content