Knights of Anime

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Aimee
JavierDrac
Mun
DaisukeNiwa776
8 posters

What genre(s) of music do you listen to and what are(is) your favorite band(s) :O

JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

What genre(s) of music do you listen to and what are(is) your favorite band(s) :O - Page 3 Empty Re: What genre(s) of music do you listen to and what are(is) your favorite band(s) :O

Post  JavierDrac Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Oh I know more bands with masks..
    Muschroomhead, buckethead.. well he only uses a hat but still :P
    BlUe
    BlUe
    Anime Guru

What genre(s) of music do you listen to and what are(is) your favorite band(s) :O - Page 3 Empty Re: What genre(s) of music do you listen to and what are(is) your favorite band(s) :O

Post  BlUe Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 am

oh slipknot...lol i only like 1 or 2songs by them
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 am

I like 3 or 4 songs of em :P
    I got a album of them tho.. o.o
    Aimee
    Aimee
    KoA Obsessed

Post  Aimee Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:19 pm

I cannot look at the album :P No wai ho say. Even though i have never listen to them i dont think i want to.
    Insight
    Insight
    Knight

Post  Insight Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:17 pm

seems that i am the only one who likes to listen to electrical music ?
    my main genre is eurobeat. and when it comes to favorite bands, here singers, it would be mega nrg man,go 2,dave rodgers, kasanova....and so on.you dont know them anyway xD

rnb,charts and music from the 80s are also my stuff =)
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:10 pm

hey Insight.. dont worry.. I also listen to techno, Hardstyle, Dance, .. almost all the electro music XD
    Insight
    Insight
    Knight

Post  Insight Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:30 pm

at least there is someone :P
    do you have any favorite bands/singers when it comes to electro music?
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:59 pm

hmmmmm...
    Prodigy
    Pysclon Nine (Dark Techno)

and ya well.. the rest are more random songs I look up Surprised
    Insight
    Insight
    Knight

Post  Insight Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:06 pm

i do know prodigy,but dont like them xD
    i have a lot of random songs too,cant really say which is my fav. (i can do that @eurobeat)
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 pm

I think I havnt rlly listened to eurobeat =o
    Insight
    Insight
    Knight

Post  Insight Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:33 am

then you need to watch initial d 1st stage,2nd stage and 4th stage Very Happy

examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgVyf3TpfWY -- Dave Rodgers with Race is over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvWfDFzHo9Q -- Dr.Love with Eurobeat
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:13 am

I will listen to them after I get back from work Smile
    Sfinge
    Sfinge
    Anime Guru

Post  Sfinge Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Sounds good think I'm going to check it out
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:49 pm

I only like the first song.. the second one wasnt so fun Surprised
    Sfinge
    Sfinge
    Anime Guru

Post  Sfinge Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Oh really I haven't even checked them out yet
    Insight
    Insight
    Knight

Post  Insight Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:19 pm

hehe, its alright if you dont like it. i am used to ppl who dislike eurobeat ^^
    Sfinge
    Sfinge
    Anime Guru

Post  Sfinge Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Hmmm I listened to them not bad it has encouraged me to listen to some Japanese music Smile
    Insight
    Insight
    Knight

Post  Insight Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:15 pm

at least it has a good side-effect ^^
    Sfinge
    Sfinge
    Anime Guru

Post  Sfinge Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Hahaha yea it worked for me Smile
    KyoshiKinomara
    KyoshiKinomara
    S&R Guru

Post  KyoshiKinomara Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:36 am

All Bands From Death, Melodic, Black, Grudge Metal...and Emo.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:51 pm