Knights of Anime

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Mun
JavierDrac
6 posters

The Story about how everything happend -Javier-

JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

The Story about how everything happend -Javier- Empty The Story about how everything happend -Javier-

Post  JavierDrac Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:06 am

Before Javier was Born:
    It was a peaceful day,
    Trunks and his Wife where just outside in the forest, having a calming time.
    They both knew that there coming a baby soon in there life. It was there plan.
    Trunks wanted to keep his dad proud. As Vegeta Demanded him to get a son and make him the strongest fighter in the universe. Trunks didn’t wanted to disappoint his father so he tried his best. And now they are hoping they will get a son. After the calming time in the forest Trunks and his Wife went back home. It was getting late so it was the exact time to leave.
    When they got home Trunks was already leaving the house again. He needed to practice, because he was getting rusty after having fought anyone for weeks. Even Vegeta still trains everyday. After practising for a hour or more, Trunks got back home “I am back!”. Trunks looked around, but his wife was no where to see. Until he entered there bedroom. There she was laying in bed, but not alone. She had this little baby in her hand. “Trunks meet your son”.
    Trunks was happy but also confused. It wasn’t her time yet, this boy came to earth to early.
    Trunks to the baby from his wife’s arms and kept him in the air “We will call u Javier!”.

Trunks and his wife where very happy with Javier, he was what they where wanting for. A boy. Lucky they where prepared for this. They had enough cloths bough for him. Javier got dressed and went out with Trunks to the village, they left there wife/mother at home.

Trunks took Javier to different shops like clothing, toys, and even weapon shops. He wanted him to see what kind of weapons there were. After being in the town for a while, Trunks took Javier back home. But when they arrived home they saw something they didn’t expected.
    There home was destroyed, nothing was left of it. But the worst thing was, Trunks couldn’t find his wife. Not a piece of it as if she was able to escape from whatever happened here.
    Trunks was so Angry but Sad at the same time. His love.. disappeared… his house destroyed.
    The only thing he got left was his son Javier. This made Trunks think more about making Javier the strongest fighter, so things like this wouldn’t happen anymore. But he didn’t wanted to train Javier already in a young age. He was planning to wait a few years till Javier gotten older. In between that time Trunks could rebuild there home so they had something to live in again.

After 9 and a half year later:
    Today was Javier’s 10th birthday. Javier was so excited about what he would get from his father Trunks and the rest of the people that where planning to visit. The present Javier got from Trunks was his first Saiyan armor, the armor Trunks used when he was younger “This is the armor I used when I was younger, I want u to wear it now for when we will train”. Javier and Trunks had already trained before of course, but not with heavier armor. Javier was speechless, he always wanted to get strong, and now his dad is going to take him to the next level he will just get a lot stronger. Maybe after he control this heavy armor, maybe he will get to learn how to fly then. Many people came visiting Javier for his birthday, like his grandfather/mother Vegeta and Bulma. They gave Javier there Own Scouter. Bulma gave Javier all the information about it, how it works and what u can do with it. Javier couldn’t wait to train with his father again. He hoped this day would pass fast, and indeed it did.
    The next day Javier was already up early. He had his breakfast and shower already. But Trunks was still sleeping, Javier was starting to lose his patience so he entered Trunks his room and woke him up. Trunks slowly got out bed and got himself prepared for the training.
    But before they where leaving, trunks had one more thing he had to give Javier. It was his own Busted sword, it was still pretty sharp and it can still swing fast “ I want us to start training with swords to”. Javier didn’t care, he just wanted to get stronger!.
    Finally Javier and Trunks arrived at the place they where planning to train at, it was a very old mountain. Both Javier and Trunks Unsheathed there swords, it was Javier’s first test, fighting with a sword in a heavy armor. The training went on for ages until one of Javier’s Blasts did it all. The powerful slash of Javier made a big Crack in the mountain. But nothing happened yet. So they kept going with there training. But then suddenly the mountain started to split In 2. a lot of Dust was floating around. Trunks was still able to fly away, but Javier couldn’t fly yet. So he fell down into the big crack. He tried to hold himself on small edges. But he kept slipping away. And then this long sharp rock, that was pointing out if one side got hit by Javier’s head and broke down. But it made at terrible wound for Javier. Javier’s left eye got badly wounded by the rock, his eye got all open scratched. And then at the end Javier smacked down to the ground. He immediately went Unconscious. Trunks was already quickly behind him, but was still to late to overcome this wound. It was a terrible sight. Trunks grabbed him on his shoulders and quickly flew out if the crack before anymore could happen.
    The arrived back home and Trunks quickly laid Javier down on the couch and ran to the kitchen to het medical stuff to heal his wound. Trunks was exhausted.. he tried everything to fix the wound.. but nothing made it go away.. it was just staying there.. his eye wasn’t getting better anymore. The only thing he could do to hide that scar was giving Javier a Eye patch. So Trunks grabbed some old leather and made a eye patch from it and bonded it over Javier’s head.
    after one day, Javier woke up again, noticing his view had changed. he moved his left head to his head and started feeling his eye.. but what he felt was leather. Javier Quickly ran towards the bathroom and looked in the mirror.. he saw something he didn’t wanted to see when he grabbed the eye patch slowly off. Javier gotten mad. This wasn’t what he was planning to let happen. Trunks woke up from Javier’s Screaming. He walked to the bathroom and saw that Javier had already seen his wound. Javier looked back at Trunks with a sad face. Trunks tried to cheer him up by saying “Be happy that your still alive, it could’ve been worse”.
    Both Javier and Trunks went to the living room, calming down from what has happened. After all that happened Javier wanted to start training again. He wanted to get strong enough so this couldn’t happen again. But Trunks shaked his head. He didn’t wanted Javier to fight anymore.. he didn’t wanted to lose him like he lost his wife. He never saw her back again after the accident. She could still be alive.. but Trunks never started looking for her.
    Javier got so angry at Trunks, Fighting was what Javier was living for. Nothing else. He stood up and ran towards his room and closed the door, and stayed there for a long time. Trunks knew Javier wouldn’t accept it. But it was the only thing he could do to keep Javier save.
    It was getting darker again, Trunks was preparing to go to bed. After finishing cleaning the room. Javier was waiting for Trunks to go to bed.. he had something in his sleeve.
    Finally Trunks went to bed, and Javier opened his door and grabbed some paper. He was writing something on it. After writing some stuff down Javier walked back to his room and grabbed his bag he had been packing. After he grabbed it Javier went off, leaving his father all alone “I am sorry father, but fighting is my living” and after those words Javier disappeared in the darkness. He kept living on as a Travelling Fighter. He kept training every day on different locations. He just wanted to get as strong as he dreamed off.

-Well this is a story about Javier’s Past and how it all happened-

and now we will continue further on!

Years had past after Javier left his father trunks alone.
    Javier had been training all those years long just to keep getting stronger, He even had to fight some bad guys.
    finally it was the day that Javier could enter a tournament, as they where hosting one in a large city Javier just entered. I had seen the note and quickly went to the spot to register.
    he had to proof himself with a few tests. they first had to know his age, so they could choose what rank tournament he could compete.
    as he was in the Age 18+ he was allowed to compete in the Rank A Tournament.
    the second thing he had to be checked with is his strength.
    he had to wait in a line to be able to punch this automatic punchbag.
    with this punchbag u could see what your strength would be.
    most people just reached 1000+ but a few people reached far beyond that. and Javier was one of them. he made a punch of 6,328. of course that wasn't his full strength, he didn't wanted people to know how strong he was.
    finally he had there first round of sparring, he had to win this to be able to compete in the real tournament. Javier's Opponent was some large guy who seemed pretty strong, but size doesn't matter when it comes in battle. Javier beat him in a blow. most contestants where stunned by there battle.. they didn't thought he would beat such a big guy in a few seconds. but some of the contestants where very excited to battle Javier. after everybody had there first battle, the could see who they had to battle for in the real tournament. u could see this on a big billboard. Javier had to battle Shoui.
    who ever this Shoui guy was, Javier wasn't planning to lose.

the story will continue further on

Last edited by JavierDrac on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mun
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

The Story about how everything happend -Javier- Empty Re: The Story about how everything happend -Javier-

Post  Mun Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 pm

The stories good, and finally someones set their stories template neatly and organized and easy to read...
    The only problem I have is that your grammar is horrible, no offense.

Examples of your grammar troubles:

-"They both knew that there coming a baby soon in there life."
    - "After the calming time in the forest Trunks and his Wife went back home."

And it does sound like a childrens book with bad grammar.

But the plots good, just the way you wrote it.
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

The Story about how everything happend -Javier- Empty Re: The Story about how everything happend -Javier-

Post  JavierDrac Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Lol... I always forget to recheck my spelling :S

I type to fast so yeah I got alot of bad grammars
    Fury
    Fury
    Anime Guru

Post  Fury Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:42 pm

i have the same problem. >.<
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:39 pm

thats cause we are dutchies :P
    Fury
    Fury
    Anime Guru

Post  Fury Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:11 pm

Dutchys for life *Waves with a banana*
    Mun
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Mun Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 am

Oh god, the forums being invaded by Dutchmens, RUN!
    Joking, lol.
    Fury
    Fury
    Anime Guru

Post  Fury Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:37 am

idea for a guild

The Flying Dutchman

XD
    but does the story goes on?
    Aimee
    Aimee
    KoA Obsessed

Post  Aimee Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:00 am

No it doesnt........
    I dont like flying dutchmen... TO scary D:
    Mun
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Mun Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am

Fury wrote:idea for a guild

The Flying Dutchman

XD
    but does the story goes on?

I don''t think the Flying Dutchman is even related to dutch people besides the word dutch in it.
    Fury
    Fury
    Anime Guru

Post  Fury Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 am

Flying Dutchman was a boat of the netherlands while we where like all pirates
    the story is that the boat came back as a ghost ship and terrorize an other ship and steal all its goods.
    fleshkiller
    fleshkiller
    Active Knight

Post  fleshkiller Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 pm

I R the Flying dutchman RAWR!
    Aimee
    Aimee
    KoA Obsessed

Post  Aimee Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Ur not the flying dutchman because i ate him!
    Fury
    Fury
    Anime Guru

Post  Fury Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:10 pm

dude the flying dutch man is a boat so your both wrong also javier ur story is great!
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 pm

well thanks Smile

and maybe I will continue with the story sometime Surprised
    Sfinge
    Sfinge
    Anime Guru

Post  Sfinge Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 am

Pretty good story I liked it I'm use to bad grammar so I had no problems with it Smile
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 pm

haha sweet xD

I am planning to continue the story soon.. I had forgotten it XD
    Sfinge
    Sfinge
    Anime Guru

Post  Sfinge Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:34 am

Good can't wait to see the rest of the story Smile
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:04 am

o.o
    I would have to start thinking about good ideas then :p
    Aimee
    Aimee
    KoA Obsessed

Post  Aimee Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:07 am

Maybe we could help you with ideas ;)
    Sfinge
    Sfinge
    Anime Guru

Post  Sfinge Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Sure I wouldn't mind helping you out if you want Javier Smile
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:48 pm

OH! if u 2 would make some characters.. I could put them in my story Very Happy
    Sfinge
    Sfinge
    Anime Guru

Post  Sfinge Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm

I'm not that good at drawing
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:01 pm

no I dont mean drawing.. just gimme details and a name of your character Smile
    Aimee
    Aimee
    KoA Obsessed

Post  Aimee Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:36 am

*cough* *cough* Amy Smith xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:20 am