Knights of Anime

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read)

Mun
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read) Empty Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read)

Post  Mun Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Ok... What I've read, I see that a certain person/s has been having trouble with uploading and image and also posting the image... And it even lead to advertisement of other forums.

Now, First of all I'm going to show you how I upload images and post em on this forum as a tutorial so non of you don't get confused.

1. Go to photobucket.

2. Register on this site.

3. Once registered, Go to "my albums" and albums & upload.

Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read) Step1

4. Click Choose Files, then look for the image you want to upload.

Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read) Step2

5. After it's finished your page will load to a different one, Name your picture and give it tags. Then click "Return to Album"

Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read) Step3

6. Then scroll down and look for your image, should be at the front. Then hover your mouse over the picture and click the link next to direct link and it should say copied.

Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read) Step4

7. Once you have the link copied, It's now time to show your friends the picture you made.

8. Go to the forums, and GFX Show off, Make a new topic.

9. Some might find this step hard, You can either use Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read) Put your picture's link inbetween these two
    or click the insert image picture and put in your link.

Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read) Step5

10. Then post your topic and you should be done.

By Mun.

Tell me if it needs any improvement, And this is for all the people who get confused and don't know how to upload images and such.
    Aimee
    Aimee
    KoA Obsessed

Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read) Empty Re: Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read)

Post  Aimee Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:13 pm

*cough* Aimee Is Awesome *cough*
    '

Mun you wish :P
    Fury
    Fury
    Anime Guru

Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read) Empty Re: Uploading & Posting GFX (Seriously Read)

Post  Fury Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:32 pm

All hail mun!

*cough* ima awsome.
    Sfinge
    Sfinge
    Anime Guru

Post  Sfinge Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Thanks for the info it helps everyone is awesome in there own special way bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:03 pm