Knights of Anime

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Roleplay Template (Copy the template, post reply, Paste,Work)

KyoshiKinomara
    KyoshiKinomara
    S&R Guru

Roleplay Template (Copy the template, post reply, Paste,Work) Empty Roleplay Template (Copy the template, post reply, Paste,Work)

Post  KyoshiKinomara Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:58 am

Hello...This is the Custom MAde Roleplay Forum in which I will be running...Create your own stories...Roleplay...anything...But 1st...you Must First Create your chatacter with the excellent and detailed chatacter information of the roleplay forum stories. here you may copy the template, Post reply, paste the template and Begin working..Enjoy....and I'll Be sure to check it and Approve it if its good...if its not good....thats Ok.....At least the information is well good....Enjoy

Name:

Alias:

--Physical--

Looks:

- height:

- weight:

- hair colour/style:

- eye colour:

- makeup (optional):

- clothing style:

Race/ethnicity:

Body Type:

Physical Condition:

--Social--

Rank/Class:

Hobbies:

Pets:

--Other informations---

Elements:

Skills/ Abilities:

--Weaponry, Armory, and Inventory--
    ((Type your weapons))
    --Spells--
    ((Type your spells/Attack spells))
    --Background/ History--
    ((Type your history story.))
    GuzmanM
    GuzmanM
    Anime Knight

Roleplay Template (Copy the template, post reply, Paste,Work) Empty Re: Roleplay Template (Copy the template, post reply, Paste,Work)

Post  GuzmanM Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:25 am

Um.....whats the point of role playing?
    KyoshiKinomara
    KyoshiKinomara
    S&R Guru

Roleplay Template (Copy the template, post reply, Paste,Work) Empty My information

Post  KyoshiKinomara Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 am

Name: Kyoshi Kinomara

Alias: Hells Devil, The Devil of Salvation, The Devil of Darkness.

--Physical--

Looks: Kyoshi has a dark middle like hair which covers his eyes as the wind blows across the beautiful dark lands, sometimes the light. The expression on his face sometimes becomes emotionless or lifeless if he is in a depressive mood.

- height: 6'6

- weight: 198

- hair colour/style: The hair color in which kyoshi has is a dark red color, sometimes he dye his hair black or dark blood red color, if its his choice to do so. Sometimes he likes to move his hair back so that he may glare towards the others with his eyes.

- eye colour: His eyes color is a dark fadish like eyes which blends the darkness with his shadows which covered the upper face part of himself. Sometimes during battle or combat, his eyes turn to a crimson red color when he is in anger or destructive. His eyes sometimes turn to a dark blue like color which means that he is well known and well calm to others if his eyes are dark blue.

- makeup (optional): None

- clothing style: He wears a dark leather like coat which matches himself in the darkness, sometimes during battle while he removes his coat, he has a dark purple like t shirt with a pentagram mark on the left chest side of his shirt, to blend with the demons and the darkness within him.

Race/ethnicity: Demon

Body Type: Build alittle

Physical Condition: ok.

--Social--

Rank/Class: Rank S Devil Slayer..

Hobbies: None

Pets: None

--Other informations---

Elements: Fire, Darkness.

Skills/ Abilities: The abilities that he obtain is the dark matter in which he was taught of this ability by KenjiRyukorutsa, a well known Vampiric devil who taught kyoshi how to wield the dark matter. The dark matter allow kyoshi to grab, kill or anything else in which of wehat kyoshi tells the matter to do, inside the dark matter lies the core in which is purified with dark Toxins and Acids, if the opponent dares to touch the dark matter, the acids would crawl into their skin cells which burns them to ashes, from the epidermis (outer skin layer), Dermis (Inner skin layer), Subcutaneous Tissue (the Fat yellow part)) and the flesh within the muscles until their nothing but skeleton..

Hirashi The Grand Phoenix: Hirashi known as the zanpakto of fire, is wield to use against enemies who have been tainted by water and thus other moster like creatures. The Sun reflects the special metal like material with the tainted use of fire magic, thus using the flames of the phoenix to kill the opponents. The looks of the sword is that the color of the blade is a dark red like blade with the hilt of the phoenix wings with the head carved in the middle of the hilt, the handle is a black/red stripe handle which is made of strong cotton, the blade is 5ft long which is easily for kyo to use against enemies that are strong.

The Dark Rift Scythe: The Dark rift scythe is a powerful dark like weapon which is used to cut certain enemies in a flash depending on how the enemy is. This sword is another key to activate the dark matteer which is use to capitalize the reflecton and the elastic functions within the scyhe. The look of the scythe is the ft of 7.2 ft tall scythe. The Blade is a purple/black like blade as 2 blades are placed, 2 on the top, and 2 on the bottem, with a single spin of the scythe which the sound is like a Tazz mania Devil spin like sound, the oxygen and carbon Dioxide known as the air itself soon circulates around the dark scythes spin, creating another set of dark matter.

--Spells--

((Will Do this Later))

--Background/ History-- ((Later will be Finished))
    ying
    ying
    Anime Guru

Roleplay Template (Copy the template, post reply, Paste,Work) Empty Re: Roleplay Template (Copy the template, post reply, Paste,Work)

Post  ying Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:26 am

Name: kyle

Alias: ying

--Physical--

Looks:

- height: 6 "2

- weight: 152

- hair colour/style: dirty blond

- eye colour: brown

- makeup (optional):

- clothing style: loose/baggy

Race/ethnicity: Human

Body Type: Agile

Physical Condition: In Shape

--Social--

Rank/Class: Drifter

Hobbies: Blacksmith

Pets: I feed a wolf and it started to follow me ever since.

--Other information---

Elements: Darkness/Water

Skills/ Abilities: I gain blood really fast.
    I can control my blood anyway i want to. ( ex. i can shoot bullets of my blood)
    Hands , loose Cloth Suit , Compass.
    --Spells--
    None
    --Background/ History--
    My mother was a exorcist and my father was dead but came back as a powerful undead. At the age of 9 my mother got ill and i had to take her place as an exorcist so that i could buy food and medicine for her. When i was 11 and i got back from a mission i found my mothers heart had been eaten out and turned into an undead. I tried to kill her but then my father who infected her stop me and took her away. As i got better i hunted for my father and clues to find him. I came across a god and i thought he was a demon so i killed him with no mercy. When i found out i killed a god it was to late i was cursed. My curse was that i could control my blood but if i ever run out i die and turn into a vampire. That didnt stop me i continued to search for my father to get revenge......
    Sfinge
    Sfinge
    Anime Guru

Post  Sfinge Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Name:Era Fusehide

Alias:Sfinge

--Physical--

Looks:Similar to the avatar I have right now Smile

- height:6.0

- weight:200

- hair colour/style:light brown hair

- eye colour:blue

- makeup (none):

- clothing style:Forest green

Race/ethnicity:Elf

Body Type:Athletic

Physical Condition:Fit

--Social--Loves to hang out with friends and fool around

Rank/Class:Archer

Hobbies:Cooking/Drinking/Archery

Pets:Dragon

Additional Info
    Very friendly

Elements:

Skills/ Abilities:

((Angelic Bow said to be made by the angels themselves it's light as a cloud and white as a cloud this weapon he had his whole entire life it was with him when the elves found him))
    --Spells--

((Cloudy Weakend *tons of arrows fall from the sky piercing anything in it's path/Focused Aim *focuses on the target and hits them with great force

*Multiple Shot *5 arrows come shooting out of my bow
    ))
    --Background/ History--
    ((He doesn't no much about himself all he knows is he was found in the forest and was taken in by elves and they raised him and taught him the ways to live and adapt to nature they taught him everything they knew he became very fast and athletic they also taught him how to use a bow soon he was able to do things the other elves couldn't do like special abilities/super speed/very good aim/jump tree to tree he decided to move on and find a place to show his skills and also to fool around and make friends .))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:53 am