www.mybrute.com

    Share
    avatar
    ying
    Anime Guru

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2009-07-13
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    www.mybrute.com

    Post  ying on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:28 am

    yingyangjestor.mybrute.com


    Last edited by ying on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 661
    Join date : 2009-07-13
    Age : 107
    Location : Australia

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  Mun on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:31 am

    Wow, you posted this on the other forum as well lol
    If i could remember my brute, I'd so challenge you Joy
    avatar
    ying
    Anime Guru

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2009-07-13
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  ying on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:32 am

    Mun wrote:Wow, you posted this on the other forum as well lol
    If i could remember my brute, I'd so challenge you Joy

    remember ur my pupil ;3


    Last edited by ying on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 661
    Join date : 2009-07-13
    Age : 107
    Location : Australia

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  Mun on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:49 am

    ying wrote:
    Mun wrote:Wow, you posted this on the other forum as well lol
    If i could remember my brute, I'd so challenge you Joy

    remember ur my pupil ;3

    Well... Well... You know what? You know what? I'll tell you what? Ok, I can't think of anything to say Blush
    avatar
    ying
    Anime Guru

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2009-07-13
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  ying on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:56 am

    Mun wrote:
    ying wrote:
    Mun wrote:Wow, you posted this on the other forum as well lol
    If i could remember my brute, I'd so challenge you Joy

    remember ur my pupil ;3

    Well... Well... You know what? You know what? I'll tell you what? Ok, I can't think of anything to say Blush

    its ok i have nothing to say either
    avatar
    Excelsis2009
    Anime Geek

    Posts : 157
    Join date : 2009-07-14
    Age : 28
    Location : netherlands

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  Excelsis2009 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:05 pm

    ow that game my lil bro plays lol XD
    mybrute what a silly game
    avatar
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 661
    Join date : 2009-07-13
    Age : 107
    Location : Australia

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  Mun on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:06 pm

    Excelsis2009 wrote:ow that game my lil bro plays lol XD
    mybrute what a silly game

    Lol, such a lazy game too.
    I totally forgot about it... But it was good to have for the time since I was bored a lot.


    _________________


    This is amazing - http://www.real-wishes.com
    avatar
    ying
    Anime Guru

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2009-07-13
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  ying on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:35 pm

    Mun wrote:
    Excelsis2009 wrote:ow that game my lil bro plays lol XD
    mybrute what a silly game

    Lol, such a lazy game too.
    I totally forgot about it... But it was good to have for the time since I was bored a lot.


    its no lazy you have to type your name and shoulds what your guy looks like and you have to click on who you want to fight D:
    avatar
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 661
    Join date : 2009-07-13
    Age : 107
    Location : Australia

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  Mun on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:56 pm

    ying wrote:
    Mun wrote:
    Excelsis2009 wrote:ow that game my lil bro plays lol XD
    mybrute what a silly game

    Lol, such a lazy game too.
    I totally forgot about it... But it was good to have for the time since I was bored a lot.


    its no lazy you have to type your name and shoulds what your guy looks like and you have to click on who you want to fight D:

    Omg so complicated Surprised


    _________________


    This is amazing - http://www.real-wishes.com
    avatar
    Aimee
    KoA Obsessed

    Posts : 828
    Join date : 2009-08-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  Aimee on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:42 am

    Haha! It was fun for about 20 seconds then it got boring :P
    avatar
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

    Posts : 533
    Join date : 2009-07-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Netherland

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  JavierDrac on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm

    Lol I had 3 characters on it

    with 1 I only lose
    with 1 I had awesome moves..
    with 1 I only won all the time XD
    avatar
    Fury
    Anime Guru

    Posts : 449
    Join date : 2009-08-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Holland. Yah with Windmills

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  Fury on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:17 pm

    no necro posts pleaaaaaaasse!
    avatar
    ying
    Anime Guru

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2009-07-13
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  ying on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:29 am

    isnt it ok to necro post on spamsie?
    avatar
    Fury
    Anime Guru

    Posts : 449
    Join date : 2009-08-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Holland. Yah with Windmills

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  Fury on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:34 am

    Correct.
    I'm trying to keep to forums in my hands or else it will fall.
    avatar
    Aimee
    KoA Obsessed

    Posts : 828
    Join date : 2009-08-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  Aimee on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 am

    Im sorry Fury... <3 Wont happen again..
    avatar
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

    Posts : 533
    Join date : 2009-07-19
    Age : 27
    Location : Netherland

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  JavierDrac on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:57 am

    where will it fall 2?
    o.o
    ok nvm xD
    avatar
    Fury
    Anime Guru

    Posts : 449
    Join date : 2009-08-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Holland. Yah with Windmills

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  Fury on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:01 am

    OK STOP FREAKING POSTING HERE
    Sorry but my angry meter raised to the top
    Post here and you dont wanna know what happens...
    You have been warned!

    And dont reply sorry, i know u dont want me to yell. just pm me then.
    avatar
    ying
    Anime Guru

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2009-07-13
    Age : 24
    Location : USA

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  ying on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:51 am

    this is my post so its ok to necro post on here >:O

    Sponsored content

    Re: www.mybrute.com

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:31 am