Knights of Anime

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Mun
JavierDrac
Aimee
ying
8 posters

Australiaaaaaa

ying
    ying
    Anime Guru

Australiaaaaaa Empty Australiaaaaaa

Post  ying Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:33 am

Shouldnt Australia join USA with them we would own all and take over the world >:3
    Aimee
    Aimee
    KoA Obsessed

Australiaaaaaa Empty Re: Australiaaaaaa

Post  Aimee Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:51 am

NO acutally shouldn't USA join Australia...
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:53 am

shouldnt both just stay seperated?

or shouldnt we all just be one world.. PEACE 2 THE WORLD! :O
    Mun
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Mun Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Australia is America's B*tch.
    Just like New Zealand is Australia's B*tch.
    But that's besides the point.
    Being totally different countries is good, that's basically saying we should merge our cultures knowing that they are totally different.
    BlUe
    BlUe
    Anime Guru

Post  BlUe Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:28 pm

stay seperated but take ovr the world 2gether
    DaisukeNiwa776
    DaisukeNiwa776
    Jackass

Post  DaisukeNiwa776 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:43 pm

what zao said
    btw 4 me zao = blue

and zao when are we gonna screw up the army D:
    Fury
    Fury
    Anime Guru

Post  Fury Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 pm

hm hm. the world should work together. *Wink*
    Aimee
    Aimee
    KoA Obsessed

Post  Aimee Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 pm

I just don't understand why the world cant be in peace? We are all humans trying to survive why can't we work together to do this instead fight over every single little thing... It makes me really upset when i hear about fights..
    BlUe
    BlUe
    Anime Guru

Post  BlUe Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:28 pm

because there will always b 1 person with a mental problem and they will go crazy 1day and bomb a place from boredom (dai)
    Mun
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Mun Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Mocha wrote:I just don't understand why the world cant be in peace? We are all humans trying to survive why can't we work together to do this instead fight over every single little thing... It makes me really upset when i hear about fights..

Because sometimes people have a belief, for example... Hitler believed that jewish people were inferior and that german was the rightful race. Therefore he attempted to take over europe, What are we going to do? Stop him or be peaceful and let him take over or are we gonna start a war against him?

Corrupt Governments, Sometimes people believe that we should stand up to a corrupt government. Create a rebellion and wage a war Smile (Africa :P)

It's just the way the world is, sometimes things can't be solved through a talk in the U.N. and you must wage war.

I am all against war, but sometimes I think that waging war against something might be a good thing... Not in all cases but in some.

No ones the same, we all have different beliefs and some of those beliefs are messed up.
    Excelsis2009
    Excelsis2009
    Anime Geek

Post  Excelsis2009 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:49 am

Australiaa and USA together would not really make them all that much stronger XD. Europe if they really work as one country thats a power that would own them all XD.

wel in the end i would not care who goes with who ^^
    alien
    Fury
    Fury
    Anime Guru

Post  Fury Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:48 am

what mun said is totaly true.
    But i dont get it... why is eveybody corrupt!
    most of the persons i know are corrupt..
    Mun
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Mun Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:49 am

Excelsis2009 wrote:Australiaa and USA together would not really make them all that much stronger XD. Europe if they really work as one country thats a power that would own them all XD.

wel in the end i would not care who goes with who ^^
    alien

Yes, Europe would make a powerful team... because there are so many countries but most of the countries in europe will barely help them in war. The major countries that'd be doing most of the work are the Russians, Germans (bad army, good military engineering), Poms, kind of the italians and so on.
    Where as you go to the commies (Asians) which everyone knows, all communists have nice armies with nuclear weapons would easily beat the europeans. Russia would probably be doing the most for europe.
    And then when we look at the americas such as USA, Canada, Brazil and such would be powerful but because there are such few countries in that area it wouldn't stand a chance.
    And the Oceanic and Africans would just ket killed xD

But if Europe were to get together as one, Them against the world wouldn't do much... China, India and America being the top notch would get you killed. And they have all the commies on their side.

And europe has a few nuclear weapons (Aka, Russia has the nuclear weapons Very Happy) compared to the rest such as america, vietnam, china, korea, and so also have a load of em...
    Europe could never start a world war, back then they'd totally own the world.
    But now they've grown weak, If any country were to start a new world war it'd be china.
    Excelsis2009
    Excelsis2009
    Anime Geek

Post  Excelsis2009 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:01 pm

wel if we talk about using nuclear weapons then nobody will be a winner because once those get fired lose i don't think every country will be badly effected by it meaning no true winner, also the stuff that comes of those weapons will make the lands unlivable for many years.

and yea i did mean if all countrys would work together as one i think we would stand a pretty good chance. But we will never know really, since we don't know what secrets are still unknown what weapons are being creatured. I think the asian countrys if they start working as one that we be fucked even with USA joining us XD

Its kinda a funny thing to look at how the would could turn out if there would be a world war 3. am saying there will be nothing left in the end if it did start.
    Mun
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Mun Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Excelsis2009 wrote:wel if we talk about using nuclear weapons then nobody will be a winner because once those get fired lose i don't think every country will be badly effected by it meaning no true winner, also the stuff that comes of those weapons will make the lands unlivable for many years.

and yea i did mean if all countrys would work together as one i think we would stand a pretty good chance. But we will never know really, since we don't know what secrets are still unknown what weapons are being creatured. I think the asian countrys if they start working as one that we be fucked even with USA joining us XD

Its kinda a funny thing to look at how the would could turn out if there would be a world war 3. am saying there will be nothing left in the end if it did start.

Europe will get crushed if they were to start a world war, Like I said they aren't as strong as they used to be.

Japan has lasers that can make missiles blow up.
    China has the largest army in the world. (2.2 + million)
    America has the 2nd largest army in the world. (1.4+ million)
    India with the 3rd largest and north korea with the 4th.

Russia would be your best hope, and only 3 european countries out of those many countries in europe have nuclear weapons (You over exaggerated on nuclear weapons, a average nuclear weapon can only destroy a city or 2)

Asians have the army advantage.
    Americans have the nuclear and gun weaponry advantage
    Japan has the military engineering advantage.

And if europe did start a world war, the do not have a good chance. And even though france is a quite alright country power wise, they are a bunch of cowards and pull out in every war so there basically useless.

And if Asians were to start world war 3, I think if George Bush was still in power... America would side with the asians but with Obama being a goody two shoe type of guy he'd fight against the commies.

Back then, if europe were to start a world war... The world would get owned... But days have changed.
    Like Bob Dylan said... "Times, They are a changing." :P song lol

And right now, firing all of europes nuclear weapons will not win the war. Maybe in a unknown years of time nuclear weapons will be strong enough to destroy countries.
    Excelsis2009
    Excelsis2009
    Anime Geek

Post  Excelsis2009 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 pm

haha ok europa lost XD,

wel not that a like any of the countrys that much, because wel europe is mostly full of useless countrys if it comes to army power. one of them is the country i live in.

so here by i take back what i said albino

But as for economie and those things i think you be better of here in europe.
    or am i wrong in that to?
    Mun
    Mun
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Mun Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Excelsis2009 wrote:haha ok europa lost XD,

wel not that a like any of the countrys that much, because wel europe is mostly full of useless countrys if it comes to army power. one of them is the country i live in.

so here by i take back what i said albino

But as for economie and those things i think you be better of here in europe.
    or am i wrong in that to?

Actually, Australia's one of the best countries to live in.
    But I personally think Europe is one of the best places to go on a holiday for, they have extremely interesting cultures and buildings.
    Excelsis2009
    Excelsis2009
    Anime Geek

Post  Excelsis2009 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:39 pm

ow i would love to live in japan XD, or maybe canada
    JavierDrac
    JavierDrac
    KoA Obsessed

Post  JavierDrac Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:14 am

Canada ofcoursee.....
    I know the reason geek
    Aimee
    Aimee
    KoA Obsessed

Post  Aimee Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 am

When i leave school i am going to go over to China and work there to help save Giant Pandas.. Build my own shelter for them..
    Always being my dream job.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 pm